These past two months have flown by. I felt like I was just ushering in the new year. I’ve had some great things happen in the last two months or so & I’d like to share them with you.
1) We took a short trip to LA over MLK weekend. I can’t tell you how much I needed that trip. It was so nice to see my brother, my friends, the Pacific Ocean, and visit some of my favorite places to eat.
2) It was very nice catching up with my friends & brother. We all picked up right where we left off & I hope the next visit isn’t too far away.
3) I really missed the food in LA. Was nice to indulge in some of my favorite places.
4) I also missed the ocean so much. It was so nice to be able to just sit on a bench & stare off into the sea. Man, LA made me so spoiled!
5) Andrew & I have started taking music classes again. He’s been very active. Usually, he’ll dance around or run around the room. He also likes to play with the egg shakers & drums.
6) My sister came to visit last week. It was nice to catch up with her.
7) We went to San Francisco with her as well. I just love the vibe of that city. I wish we lived closer… but we’re not trillionaires so I’ll take what I can get!
8) Little man & I have been exploring new parks. It’s just nice to get out there. I get out of the house. Little dude gets to play at a new place…and hopefully takes a good nap afterwards!
9) Mat & I had our first date night since my dad went back home last December. Gotta love that Andrew’s preschool has a parent’s night out every month!
10) I’m starting to get into a routine. I’m still getting settled & I miss my friends back home dearly. It’s really hard starting over, so I find that getting into a routine helps me out a lot.
What are you thankful for? Join us at Ten Things of Thankful!